Ho'oponopono Meditation



Ho'oponopono meditation is a therapeutic practice developed by Dr. Hew Len.  The phrases:

I love you
I'm sorry
Please for give me
Thank you

can be modified to fit what feels right to you and spoken in any order.

The video above can be listened to before sleep. I included it because I really dig the speaker's voice! But the meditation can be practiced any time, for any length, anywhere. You might start saying it aloud (or to yourself) to a particular person you have in mind. Or your self. Or an entity. Or nothing in particular, and see where it takes you.

The purpose of the meditation is to "clean the garbage" in your system and ultimately free you from the negative memories and experiences that cause you to repeat the behavior that causes you pain.

More on Ho'oponopono here.